1. Add comments to your code.
2. Do not complicate things.
3. Keep in Mind - “Less is more” is not always better.
4. No hard coding please.
5. Do not invent your own frameworks.
6. Say no to Print lines and String Concatenations.
7. Pay attention to the GUI.
8. Always Prepare Document Requirements.
9. Unit-test. Unit-test. Unit-test.
10. Remember - quality, not quantity.
for more details, feel free to drop email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come and speak to me, i'm available in meeting room, guys!